- Only freezing cold water is coming out of the shower head even when no one else is showering at that time
- When turning on the hot water, you are not getting the same pressure as you do when turning on the cold water
- There are Leakages and puddling around the unit
- Noises of creaking, knocking, banging or whining
- If your water heater is 5-10 years old
The above are all indicators that you need some kind of water heater repair or a water heater replacement depending on the issue.With anything that concerns a water heater, let 1st Choice Plumbing and Air Conditioning water heater repair in NJ take care of it.
Call today at 201-288-0390 to learn more and get a free plumbing service estimate