On average, a water heater can last between 10-15 years before it needs to be replaced. The internal components of the water heater can become corroded or built up with minerals, but these signs can be hard to spot as your water heater begins to decline. Here is a list of some signs from the experts at 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling that you should be aware of when you're considering our NJ water heater replacement:
- Strange smell or taste in the water
- Discolored water coming out of faucets and spouts
- Heat of the water fluctuates after a few seconds
- Noises coming from the water heater
- Leaking water around the water heater
If you spot any of these symptoms in your home, it's time to call 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling for a New Jersey water heater replacement. Our skilled technicians can install any water heating system and get you back to normal in no time, at a price anyone can afford. We even offer $100 off any water heater installation if you take advantage of our coupons for your NJ water heater replacement services!