A hot water boiler has a lifespan of approximately 10-15 years, so if you know it's been that long, it may be time for hot water boiler repair in NJ to bring it up to task this winter. Other than lifespan, there are some tell-tale signs your hot water boiler will need repair before the weather turns. Things to look out for include:
- Inconsistent Water Temperature: You'll notice this first thing in the morning when getting into the shower. Icy cold water when it should be warm is indication that you need hot water boiler repair in NJ. Any inconsistencies in temperature, like water turning warm to cold throughout your shower, are also signs of repair.
- Increased Sediment: When your faucet water appears discolored, rusty, or contains bits of minerals, your boiler is in trouble. A buildup can cause longer water heating periods and create noises during operation.
- Gauge Increase: If you suspect something wrong with your hot water boiler, check the gauge. Monitoring the pressure inside is vital to the hot water heater's health and your safety. A normal reading is 12-15 pound of pressure. The closer pressure comes to 30 pounds, the more damaged the hot water heater can become. Call for hot water boiler repair in NJ immediately if pressure exceeds 30 pounds, as this can become dangerous to your safety.
We provide hot water boiler repair in NJ for many cities and towns in NJ, including:
- Hot water boiler repair in Franklin Lakes NJ
- Hot water boiler repair in Ramsey NJ
- Hot water boiler repair in Montclair NJ
- Hot water boiler repair in Riverdale NJ
- Hot water boiler repair in Wayne NJ
- Hot water boiler repair in Pompton Lakes NJ
- Hot water boiler repair in Glen Ridge NJ
- Hot water boiler repair in Hoboken NJ
...and many more.
For more information about hot water boiler repair in NJ, a free estimate, our "We Beat Any Price" guarantee, or our other boiler services in NJ, call us today at (201) 288-0390.