Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Emergency Heating Repair in Park Ridge NJ

If your home is heated by gas, there are a few reasons why you may need Emergency Heating Repair Park Ridge, NJ. Gas heaters that are unsafe or faulty can cause serious health problems. This can be anything from a bad filter triggering allergies, to carbon monoxide triggering symptoms. 

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can include: shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness, nausea and chest pains. High levels of carbon monoxide can cause unconsciousness and even death. You should call for Emergency Heating Repair Park Ridge, NJ if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
  • There is a yellow or sooty flame
  • The pilot light goes out unexpectedly, or pops or bangs when lighting
  • There are signs of heat damage such as discoloration of the walls or heater panels
  • The walls become too hot to touch while the heater is on.
  • There are soot stains around the heater.
Some older heaters can not be repaired for safety regulation reasons, and a lack of parts being manufactured. If your heater is very old, over twenty years, it may not be possible or cost efficient for it to be repaired. A heating system that is properly serviced and used correctly is not only safer, but economical too. 1st Choice Plumbing and Heating are experts if you need emergency heating repair in Park Ridge NJ.

1st Choice Plumbing and Heating
199 Boulevard
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

No comments:

Post a Comment